Saturday, September 18, 2010

Online IT Training- SkillFusion ?

I am planning to start preparing for MCSE as soon as I get some guidance from here as you all may know better than me. Since I dont really have time to study Face-toface so i thought I should opt for 'Online IT Training' institutes/organisations. For that reason I contacted quite a few of them and got their replies. One of them really striked me because: 1- They guarantee I will pass the certification i.e. MCSE (If i study their way) and if I dont pass they will pay the money back to me. 2- After completing my MCSE, within 3 months they will help me get a job and if they cant place me anywhere, they will return the money back to me. It all seemed to good to be true for me. Others all offered me very good training and a guarantee of passing the certification but these guys said about the job as well and most of all they charging me less than all others. so i thought if anyone of you ever did or heard any reviews of this company. Has anyone ever heard of this company? Is anyone doing it from these guys ? or does anyone know anyone who is doing it through them? And if NO, is there any way I could verify if these guys are genuine and deliver as to what they say? The link to them is www.skillfusion.com.au Please guys have a look and tell me what you think? Or any experienced people out there for some golden guidance? Thanking you all in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin