Friday, September 10, 2010

What course / training do i need to do for a software / programming / networking job in NY / NJ ?

I did MCA (Master in Computer Applications) in 1998 (from India). Was in the teaching field for 5 years. I am 35 years old now. Recently i moved to NY. I am looking for a job in the computer field (Not teaching). But i do not have any experience in the software / networking industry. I earned CCNA certification in 2003, but it was expired in 2006. Presently i am not in touch with any of the latest technologies. My interests and skills are in programming side. What course do i need to make myself in demand in the computer industry? Software or Networking? Java or .NET? Oracle or .....Graphics or Multimedia or.. or... Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin