Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Is this a good computer? I customised it online?

I live in Australia and I am buying a Dell computer online from www.dell.com.au I am looking at buying the Dell Dimension E520 and I've customised it - here are my specs: Base System - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor E6400 (2.13GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB) Operating System - Genuine Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit Dell Warranty & Support Services 1Yr Limited with Next Business Day Onsite Service Memory 2GB (2X1GB) NECC Dual Channel DDR2 533MHz SDRAM Memory Video Card 256MB PCIe x16 ATI Radeon X1300 Pro w/TV-Out, VGA and DVI Display 24" UltraSharp Wide Screen Flat Panel LCD Monitor (Analog & DVI) Hard Drive 320GB SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive with Native Command Queuing Optical Drive - Dual Drives 16X Max DVD-ROM + 16X DVD+/-RW with Dual Layer Write Capabilities Sound Card Sound Blaster(R) X-Fi XtremeMusic Modems 56K PCI Data/Fax Modem Have I done a good job at makig my computer? I will mainly use this computer for entertainment. Any suggestions or changes? Thank you all, you have been very helpful! Thank God for Yahoo! Answers =) Drarunkrsinha - how do I find out the RPM?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin