Sunday, September 12, 2010

How do you make a good side business on Ebay?

If you do, PLEASE give us some tips :) After years of trying different things and asking on Ebay I'm still having no luck. The "suppliers" always seem to be either too high priced or they are selling broken junk. The clothing side is such a headache with all the fake stuff, trendy items changing every week, etc. I'm just looking for something reliable. I don't need to make a lot of money say a few hundred per month. TIA for any tips! PS. My "main" business right now is computer service and consulting. Again, I couldn't figure a way to sell that on Ebay. I do new custom computers and those naturally go for ridiculously low prices on Ebay. I couldn't even figure a way to cover my costs doing that. Can you guys talking about the flea markets give some specifics? Believe it or not, I've tried that. Don't get me wrong, you *might* be able to clear 5 or 10 dollars per item but SORRY in this day and age that's not cutting it! Going to a flea market, spending all that time, buying all that stuff, paying all those Ebay fees to make a few bucks. Not worth it. In fact, usually you'll be in the hole if that's all you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin